Admin Portal: Reports
What you need to know
The Reports feature provides historical information about Auto Attendants and Queue Stats, which shows their statistical performance by a specified time frame.
- Log in to the admin portal and select your site from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Select the type of report from the drop-down list. Options will include Auto Attendants and Queue Stats. Note: This may vary depending on your site configuration.
- Next, select the name of the service.
- Tap the arrow to pull a real-time report, or specify the date range you would like for this report to run for by clicking in the date field. Options are listed or you can set it to a custom range.
- Results will be displayed.
- Select Export to export the report to a .xml file.