Business Digital – Connect Getting Started
The new Connect is a mobile app optimized for business messaging and calling. Connect keeps mobile professionals fully connected to the workplace with easy access to people and information from their smartphone. It uses your business identity when you make business calls so you can maintain a professional business image while keeping your personal mobile number private. With features like business calling and messaging, contextual intelligence integration, and in-call actions you have everything you need to stay connected while on the road!
How do I download and configure Connect?
- Download the application from the Google Play or Apple store by searching Business Digital Mobile Connect in the corresponding search field.
Note: Administrator’s must first give access to the mobile app via the Sharing Feature. For more information about configuring sharing (for administrators), click here.
- Once installed on your smartphone, launch it and accept the End User License Agreement.
- You will then be prompted to Allow or Deny Connect to manage phone calls, take pictures, record video, record audio, access your contacts, photos, media, and files on your device. Allowing these application permissions will enable you to utilize the features available in Connect.
- Next, you will be prompted to confirm your mobile phone number for Mobile Business Calling. This will allow you to make and receive calls on your mobile phone using your business phone number.
- Enter your Username and Password and select Sign In.
Note: Your Username and Password is the same Username and Password for your My Phone account. For more information about the My Phone Portal, click here