Call Forwarding (My Phone)
What you need to know
Three types of call forwarding can be set up on the My Phone Portal:
- Always – forwards all incoming calls to the destination you choose.
- When Busy – forwards all incoming calls to the destination you chose while phone is in use or user is set to busy.
- When no answer – forwarding only occurs when you are away or not answering your phone.
This feature can be configured from the My Phone Portal found at the following URL:
*Please Note: Only the site administrator can setup users in the My Phone portal. Ask your site administrator if you do not have access into the My Phone portal.
Call Forwarding – Help Topics
The following topics will help you with common Call Forwarding related questions.
A. How do I enable/disable the Forward All Calls feature?
- From the My Phone Next Portal, click on the Call Settings page.
- Select Call Forwarding from your list of features. To enable, click on the toggle button to the right of the text. When it’s enabled, it will turn to color from gray scale. To disable, click on the toggle button again, when disabled, it should change from color back to gray scale.
- Select the Call Forwarding option you would like and input a valid number.
Note: If selecting the “When no answer” you will be given a choice to select the number of rings before forwarding the call on to the specified number.
- Click the Save button.