Call Park and Call Pickup
What you need to know
Call Park and Call Pickup feature allows you to put a call on hold within your office and continue the conversation from another phone within your office. This is done by using Feature Access Codes.
Note: In addition, we also offer Call Park and Call Pickup groups via the Admin Portal.
Title – Help Topics
The following topics will help you with the Call Park and Call Pickup related questions.
A. How do I place a call on hold for it to be retrieved from another phone (Call Park)?
If you want to place a call on hold but retrieve it from another phone in the office, you must first park the call. Note that parked calls will hear hold music.
- While the call is on hold, park the call by dialing star (*) 68
- Enter the extension to park the call on, followed by the pound (#) key.
- Notify the other person the extension that you parked the call on.
B. How do I retrieve a held call from another phone (Call Pickup)?
If someone is on hold (parked) on an extension and you wish to continue that call but from another phone, you will need to retrieve the call from park. Note, if a call is parked, the caller will hear hold music.
- Go to the phone you wish to receive that call from.
- Enter star (*) 88, followed by the extension that the all is parked (currently held) on. This will retrieve the call from park.