Configuring Call Waiting for a User – From the New My Account Portal
What you need to know
The Call Waiting feature, allows you to place a call on hold to answer a different call. When you are on an active call, a tone alerts you to a new call and you can choose to answer or ignore the call. As an administrator, you can configure this feature for a User.
How do I enable call waiting for a User?
- To configure, log in to the Enterprise Portal.
- Select the Users tab on the left-hand navigation.
- Select the user/phone number and click Edit.
- Select Call Forwarding in the left-hand menu.
- Then, select the Waiting tab.
- Tap the slider to On to enable the feature.
Note: By default, this feature will be turned on.