Call Rejection Overview (My Phone)
What you need to know
This article describes the Call Rejection feature which lets you reject calls from callers who have intentionally blocked their phone number from identification.
A. Feature Setup
- Go to https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/control/login.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Click Login. The My Phone homepage appears.
- Click on the My Features tab.
- On the left menu, click Reject Unidentified Callers.
- Check Reject callers with blocked caller id. Calls will be rejected from callers intentionally blocking their caller identification.