My Numbers User
What you need to know
This article describes the My Numbers feature.
A. Feature Overview
The My Numbers feature allows you to set up multiple “favorite” phone numbers to be used when configuring services such as Call Forwarding, Sim Ring/Anywhere, and Call Waiting. For ease of use, set up My Numbers prior to configuring other features available on the My Phone dashboard.
B. Log In
- Log in to the My Phone dashboard at https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Click Login. The My Phone home page appears.
- Click the My Numbers tab on the toolbar. The My Numbers – Personal Directory screen appears.
C. Add Numbers
- Enter a descriptive name for the number, e.g., office phone, cell phone, etc. in the Name field.
- Enter the phone number in the Number field.
- Click Add. The number is added to your list of numbers that is available to select when configuring certain features, such as call forwarding.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 to add more numbers.
D. Personal Directory
The Personal Directory is the first screen that appears when you access My Numbers. It contains all the numbers you add.
E. Enterprise Directory
- Click Enterprise Directory on the left to view your company directory.
- Click Export to .CSV to export the Enterprise Directory to a spreadsheet.
F. Speed Dial
You can set up to 100 (00-99) speed dial codes for your frequently called numbers. The speed dials you create here do not sync with any speed dials you create on your SIP phone. These speed dials are for your Desktop Softphone only. Refer to the Phone Guides to locate a user guide for your phone.
- Click Speed Dial on the menu on the left.
- Enter the Name.
- Enter the Number.
- Select a speed dial code from the drop-down list.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 2 – 5 to add more speed dials.