End User Portal – My Phone
What you need to know
The End User Portal, otherwise known as the My Phone Portal, is intended for End Users of the Business Digital Voice Service.
The My Phone Portal can be found at the following URL: https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/
*Please Note: Only the site administrator can setup users in the My Phone portal. Ask your site administrator if you do not have access into the My Phone portal.
The following topics will help you with common My Phone related questions:
A. I am locked out of My Phone, how do I reset my Password?
If you have been locked out of the My Phone due to an incorrect password you have to ability to request a new password from the My Phone portal login screen.
Please Note: Your site administrator can also reset your My Phone password for you at any time from the My Account admin portal. Ask your site administrator for assistance with your password.
To reset your My Phone password:
1. Go to the My Phone login page at https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/
2. Click the Forgot Password link.
3. Enter your User ID (which is your Username) and click Reset Password. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
4. When you have retrieved the new temporary password, return to the My Phone Login Page and enter your Username and temporary Password.
5. Then click Login. You will be prompted to change your Password.
6. Choose a replacement Password and enter it in the New Password field. Please note: Passwords must be at least eight characters long and include one letter, and one number or special character.
7. Confirm the new Password and click the Change Password button.
B. How do I see another User’s line on my BDV Polycom phone?
To see another User’s line on your BDV Polycom phone you must first set up the Sharing feature. The Sharing feature allows you to have other User’s lines displayed on your phone. Once configured, you can place calls from those lines and answer calls on those lines. This feature must be set up by your administrator in the My Account portal. Once Sharing is enabled on your BDV Polycom phone, you will see that User’s line on one of your line appearances. Please Note: Each telephone number can be shared a maximum of 5 times including the Business Digital Voice Mobile and desktop application.
To place a call from a shared line:
1. Press the line button next to the line you would like to place the call from.
2. Enter the phone number and press dial.
To receive a call from a shared line:
3. When the shared line is ringing, press the line key.
C. How do I program my Speed Dial contacts?
Within the Dashboard of the My Phone portal, the tab referred to as the My Numbers tab allows you to view your Speed Dial list, which is a configurable list of up to 100 frequently-dialed Contacts that can be used on your BDV Polycom desktop phone or your UC-One clients.
To add a Speed Dial contact:
1. From the My Phone Dashboard, select My Numbers.
2. Next, click Speed Dial and
3. Enter the name, number and Speed Code to assign to that Contact.
4. Click Add.
5. To delete a number, select the number and click Delete.
6. Click Yes to confirm.
7. To dial a speed number contact from your Business Digital Voice desktop phone,
- Press the Pound (#) key
- Dial the Speed Dial Code and press the Pound (#) key again to place the call.
D. Where is the company phone list of names and extensions?
Within the Dashboard of the My Phone portal, the tab referred to as the My Numbers tab allows you to view your Enterprise Directory which contains a list of all Business Digital Voice phone numbers and contacts with within your company.
To view your Enterprise Directory:
1. From the My Phone Dashboard, select My Numbers, then Select Enterprise Directory. A list of all Users within your site are displayed. The names and numbers displayed can only be modified by the Site Administrator from the My Account Portal.
To export the list:
2. Click the Export to .CSV button.
3. Click Save and save the list to a location on your computer.
To place a Click to Dial call to these Contacts using either your BDV Polycom desktop phone or your UC-One Client:
4. Click the Phone icon for the contact
5. Pick up your desktop phone or click Answer on your UC-One client.
E. How do I forward my desktop phone to another user’s line?
Two types of Call Forwarding can be set up from the My Phone Dashboard:
- Forward All Calls: Which forwards all incoming calls to the destination you choose, and
- Forward Unanswered Calls: Which forwards calls only when you are away from or not answering your phone.
Please Note:In order to select a number to which to forward your calls, you first have to set up this number in the My Numbers Tab.
- To forward all incoming calls to another number, from the My Features Tab:
- Select Forward All Calls.
- Then, check Forward All Calls to Phone # and select the forward-to destination from the drop-down menu.
- Optionally, you can enable a Ring Reminder. If enabled, a brief tone will play on your desktop phone when a call has been forwarded. To enable, select the “Ring Reminder” option.
b. To forward unanswered calls when you are away from or not answering your phone, from the My Features Tab:
- Select Forward Unanswered Calls.
- Enter the number of rings the caller will hear before forwarding or use the arrows to adjust the number of rings.
3. To have calls forwarded to a destination other than your Voicemail, select Forward to Number and make your selection from the drop-down menu.
4. To have calls forwarded to your Voicemail, select Forward to my Voicemail. By default, this option is selected.
F. If our Internet goes down can I still receive calls?
The Business Continuity feature will send calls to a destination of your choice if you phone is not connected to the network for any reason, such as a power outage, failed Internet connection, or wiring problem.
To modify your Business Continuity settings, from the My Features Tab:
- Check the box
If Not Reachable, Forward Callsto and make your selection from the drop-down menu. Please Note:You will need to configure this number in the My Numbers tab prior to setting up this feature. It is recommended that the forwarding destination is an off-net number, such as a mobile phone, home phone, or other off-net office phone.