Initiating My Room Sessions using the Desktop App
This article provides basic navigation and information on a My Room Session.
A. Initiating a My Room Session
To Join My Room From your Desktop App from the Dashboard:
- Click on the My Room Icon. The My Room session is automatically started.
You can add a colleague to join your My Room Session, either by sending a chat to join your Room, or drag-and-drop available Contacts into your room. Participants must accept your request to be added to your Room.
To request colleagues to join your My Room Session:
- Select the Contacts icon.
- Inviting Guest participants without an account.
B. Calling into your My Room Session via Voice Call
To initiate a Voice Call with My Room Participants,
- Click the Call Button, or the Call from Phone Button.
- A call will be initiated into your Conference Bridge.
- Your Conference ID and Moderator Pin will automatically be entered. Your call will be connected.
C. Sharing Desktop in a My Room Session
While in a My Room Session;
- Click the Share Desktop Button.
- Choose which Application you would like to share.
- Click Start Sharing to begin Sharing your screen.
Please note: Once in Sharing mode you can choose to Pause, Stop, or Select another application to share or preview.