Inviting and Joining as guest Participant in My Room
My Room is a collaboration tool used to perform Group Chat, initiate a Conference Call or Video Call using a Conference Bridge, or to perform Desktop Sharing with multiple people. You can enter another Contact’s Room as a Guest, or invite Contacts to join your Room.
A. Inviting Guest participants without an account.
You can invite outside Guest into your My Room session. Guest can join a My Room session via invitation that provides the Guest with a Conference ID and Pin.
To invite a Guest to a My Room session, from your My Room:
- Click on Copy My Room invitation link.
- Paste copied invitation to a chat or email
Click on Email My Room Invitation, an email will be initiated.
- Once Guests receives the message, they can click on the link to join in your My Room.
Please note: Guests outside the company do not have private chat capabilities, however; they can see the chat history of the active My Room session.
B. Joining a User’s My Room Session as a Guest Participant without an account
To join a User’s My Room as a Guest without an account, you must receive a link to the session. Once in the Room you can participate only in group chat, and view screen.
- Open the link with your Google Chrome browser.
- Enter your Name and Last Name.
- Click Join Room, the Room owner will have to accept your request to enter their My Room Session
Please note: As a guest you do not have private chat capabilities, however you can see chat and view the chat of the active My Room session.