User Portal: Resetting your User Portal Password
What you need to know
Should you forget or misplace your User Portal password, you can easily reset it.
This feature can be configured from the User Portal found at the following URL: https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphonenext/
A. Resetting your User Portal Password
- From the login page of the User Portal, click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter your Username.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- Your temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Once you have retrieved the temporary password, return to the User Portal log in page and enter your Username and temporary Password.
- You will be prompted to change your Password. Choose a replacement Password and enter it in the New Password field and confirm the new password.
- Then, click Change Password. You will then be routed to the User Portal.
Note: If the temporary password is not changed within these 24 hours, you will need to follow the password reset procedure again.
Note: New passwords must meet the following criteria:
- At least 10 characters long.
- Does not contain the username, telephone number or alternate ID.
- Contains at least one character from each category:
- Uppercase Letters.
- Lowercase Letters.
- Non-alphanumeric characters.
- It must be changed after 90 days.