Reset a User’s Voicemail Password
What you need to know
Administrators can reset a user's voicemail password from the My Account portal.
To change a User’s Voicemail password:
- Log in to the My Account portal.
- Select the My Site tab.
- Select your site from the left-hand menu.
- Select Reset User Password.
- You are routed to the Phone Assignment page. Select the user you would like to modify.
- Then select Edit.
- Select the User Info tab.
- Then select Reset Voicemail Passcode.
- Select Save to save your changes.
My Account Support