Reset a User’s Voicemail Password
What you need to know
Administrators can reset Users’ Voicemail Passwords from the My Account Portal. You will need to login in the My Account portal found at: https://businessdigital.verizon.com To change a User’s Voicemail password:
- Login to the New My Account Portal.
- Select your site from the drop-down menu.
- From the Dashboard, click Stations from the quick links under Inventory.
- You will be routed to the Assignment (By Number) page.
- From here, select the User to reset their password, and click the Options drop-down for that User.
- Click Reset Voicemail Password. A temporary Password will be sent to the User at the email address entered in the My Phone User Info.