Office Anywhere (My Account)
What you need to know
This article describes the Office Anywhere feature.
Office Anywhere is a mobility feature providing users with the following functionality:
- Receive calls on an alternate phone - Office Anywhere allows calls placed to a user’s office phone to ring any phone(s) set up with the feature. Most users designate their mobile phone as their “Office Anywhere phone.”
- Place calls from an alternate phone - users can place calls that display the outbound caller ID of their desktop phone from their Office Anywhere phone.
- “Push” and “pull” active calls between desktop and mobile phones - when on an active call using a desktop phone, users can push that call to their Office Anywhere phone. Conversely, while on an active call on a designated Office Anywhere phone, users can pull the call to their desktop phone.
- Place long distance and international calls from an alternate phone - when users place long distance or international calls from an Office Anywhere phone, usage is tracked and reflected on the Virtual Communications Express invoice just as any other toll calls would.
Users can manage the Office Anywhere feature on the My Phone dashboard: https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/.
Note: This feature is referred to as “Anywhere” on the My Phone dashboard.
Once the designated Office Anywhere phone is set up, to place and receive Office Anywhere calls users must first dial the Office Anywhere number. Administrators can change the Office Anywhere settings as needed.
B. Sign In
- Go to https://businessdigital.verizon.com/myphone/.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In. The My Account Homepage appears.
- Click the My Site tab at the top of the screen.
- Select a site from the list on the left. The My Site dashboard appears displaying quick links.
- Click the Site Services tab at the top of the screen.
C. Configure Office Anywhere
- Click Office Anywhere on the menu on the left.
- Double-click on a number to change the settings. The Edit Office Anywhere pop-up appears.
- By default, the Portal Phone Number assigned to the Office Anywhere Portal displays.
- Change the Portal Name, if applicable.
- Change the Portal Phone Extension assigned to the Office Anywhere Portal, if applicable.
- Select a User Selection:
- Company- any user in the company (any site location) with the Office Anywhere feature assigned can access this Office Anywhere Portal.
- Site - only users in this specific site, with the Office Anywhere service assigned to them, can access this Office Anywhere Portal.