Parking and Retrieving Calls from the Mobile App
If you are on an active call, the Mobile App provides you with various methods to Park and Retrieve a call. You will have 30 seconds to retrieve a call that is parked or the call will ring back the person who placed the parked call.
A. Parking a Call (Call Park) using the Mobile app
When a call is parked against an extension it will be followed by a message that your call has been parked. To park a call;
While on an active call;
- Tap on menu button.
- Tap on the Park call button.
- keypad will pop-up and a message will prompt you to;
- Dial (#) to park against your extension or;
- Dial extension you wish to park the call against and the (#) sign.
Please note: If you do not select an option; the call will be automatically parked against your extension.
- Tips and Short cuts
You can also Park a call manually by using a feature code. To manually Park a call;
While on an Active call;
- Place caller on hold
- Dial (*) 68 and the extension you will park it against and the (#) sign.
- You will hear a prompt that the call has been parked.
B. Retrieve Parked call using your Mobile App
To retrieve a call that has been Parked;
From the keypad;
- Dial (*) 88
- Followed by the extension the call is parked against and the (#) sign.
- Tap on the Phone icon, and your call will now be retrieved.