Parking and Retrieving Calls from the Desktop App
This article provides basic navigation and information on the following Parking and Retrieving calls with the Desktop App related topics:
If you are on an active call, the Desktop & Mobile application provides you with various methods to Park and Retrieve a call. You will have 30 seconds to retrieve a call that is parked or the call will ring back the person who placed the parked call.
A. Parking a Call (Call Park)
If you want to place a call on hold but retrieve it from another location in the office, you must first park the call. Note: That parked calls will hear hold music
While on an active call:
- Tap on the More Icon.
- Then click Call Park.
- Select Use my extension and enter extension to park the call to.
- Click on Park, you will hear a prompt that the call has been parked.
Tips and Shortcuts:
You can also Park a call using a feature code (*) 68.
- While on an Active call.
- Place call on hold.
- Dial (*) 68 and the extension you wish to park the call against followed by the (#) sign.
- Press the Phone icon.
- You will hear a prompt that your call has been parked.
B. Retrieving a Parked Call
- On your keypad, dial (*) 88 followed by the extension that the call was parked (currently held) against.
- Press the (#) sign.
- Click on the Phone icon, this will retrieve the call from Park.