Placing and Answering Calls Using Mobile App
This article provides details on the following:
How do I place calls from the mobile app
Several options for placing calls are presented on the Mobile App. These functions can be used with the Communication Buttons, input a number to Dial for Voice or Video Calls by clicking the Call Pad Button.
- Tap the Call Icon.
- Enter the phone number using the dialpad.
- Tap the red phone icon to place your call
How do I place calls to contacts within my company from the mobile app?
To place calls to contacts with in your company:
- Select the Contacts icon.
- And tap the Directory tab.
- Search for the contact by entering their name or partial name in the search field.
- Once you find the contact, tap on the contact and select Voice or Video Call. This will place the outbound call. Please note: Depending on your settings, you may be prompted to indicate how you wish to complete the Outbound call.
How do I answer calls from the mobile app?
When you are receiving an incoming call, a pop-up notification is displayed on your screen. You can choose to answer the call, or decline the call.
- Select the Answer button to answer a call.
- To decline the call, tap on the DeclineButton.