From the admin portal, you can add and remove administrators and modify information, if or when needed. This guide reviews how to access this area of the admin portal and the steps for adding an administrator.
- Log in to the admin portal.
- Go to the profile options drop-down menu and select Manage Admins.
- From here, you will see a list of all the admins for your group. To create an administrator, select Create Admin.
- Enter the Username, which will be used for the admin to sign into the admin portal, and select Next.
- You will then be prompted to enter the user's contact information. Fill in the fields and select Next.
- In the next screen, you can select the sites to be assigned to this administrator. Once selected, click Next.
- Finally, select the permissions by checking the appropriate boxes. Then, select Finish.